Courtney M. DavisAssociate
- Email Courtney M. Davis ›
Courtney M. Davis focuses her professional practice in the area of consumer bankruptcy law. Ms. Davis’ experience includes representing clients in the United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Georgia.
Ms. Davis grew up in Gwinnett County but has called the Athens area home for the last 19 years. She received her Juris Doctorate from the University of Georgia School of Law in 2011. She comes to the practice of law after more than ten years in the social service field, most recently as the Executive Director of the Athens Area Homeless Shelter.
- University of Georgia, School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2011
- University of Georgia, Master of Public Administration, 2005
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Arts, 1998
- Georgia, 2011
- United States District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Georgia
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Georgia
- Registered Neutral (Mediator) for the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution
- State Bar of Georgia
- Western Circuit Bar Association
- Board Member, Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund
- Board Member, Extra Special People, Inc.